Thursday, June 7, 2012

Teddy Bear Sugar Cookies

I had a VERY busy week last week baking two batches of sugar cookies.  I didn't have a choice as I had two very cookie friendly events. 
1- school bake sale
2- a very special husband's birthday

These were two events I couldn't pass up!  I'll post about each separately, but note that my trusty photographer husband was not around when I was baking these, so my pictures are not as clear.  Here's the first:

My school had a bake sale to raise money for Autism Speaks, a charity dedicated to increasing awareness of autism spectrum disorders, to funding research into the causes, prevention and treatments for autism.  

The pink ones are chocolate sugar cookies with blackberry jam/chocolate icing and the brown ones are regular sugar cookies with chocolate icing





No comments:

Post a Comment