Monday, March 11, 2013

Baby Naming Cookies

Just a quick update from my cooking selling adventure.  After giving it some serious thought, I have decided to hold off on selling on a regular schedule for now.  It's something I'd still consider for the future, but I'm just not ready to make any sort of real commitment yet.  I think I still have a lot to learn anyway.  (Definitely not opposed to selling a batch here or there though if you are interested!)

Now back to baking!   I just had a great request for a batch of sugar cookies.


 

Can you guess what it was for?








Still wondering?  My sister and brother in law threw a beautiful 'Baby Naming' Party to celebrate the birth of their new baby girl, Shayna.  Thanks for a great party guys!  Hope you liked the cookies!

  

Even though she can't eat them yet, I'm sure Shayna appreciated them :)




Could she be any cuter???

No comments:

Post a Comment